Water Leak Detection in Denville, NJ
Even though it can be easy to see the results of a leak, such as stained ceilings and walls or areas with dripping water, it can often be difficult to locate its source. That’s where professional leak detection services from PHD Mechanical Inc come in. Our specialists are happy to provide expert service to help you locate and solve your leak issue. Call us for plumbing leak repair appointments in Denville, NJ. As the best water leak detection company in Denville, we have live answer services!
Why You Need Water Leak Repairs
Water leaks can be due to several different reasons. Some common causes can include:
- Clogged toilets and drains: If a clog forms in the pipes that connect your plumbing system to your toilet, sink, or shower, it is a prime suspect for leaks because debris can easily get flushed down, or washed away in the shower.
- Roots have infiltrated your pipes: Tree roots are constantly spreading outward in their search for water, and unfortunately, in many cases, your pipes are the perfect source. Roots can wrap around, crush, and eventually clog pipes to the point where they begin to leak and even burst.
- Aging: Older pipes can start to corrode and show signs of wear and tear, which can lead to leaks.
- Freezing pipes: If your pipes are not properly insulated, they can freeze during extremely cold temperatures. If they then expand, they can burst, causing a major water leak.
- Broken outdoor hose bib: You should not forget to check the exterior of your house for leaks, too, as it could occur in your outdoor hose bib.
Do you need boiler repairs or replacements? Contact us to schedule services!