Gas Line Repair & Installations in Denville, NJ
If you live in a home that uses natural gas or propane to generate heat and fuel appliances like your oven and stove, then maintaining your gas line is critical for the safety of yourself and your loved ones. At PHD Mechanical Inc our gas fitters are ready to help you repair a leak in your gas line and assist you with installing a new section of pipe if it is required – even if it’s for a BBQ gas line installation. Call us to schedule an appointment in Denville, NJ. We provide peace of mind!
Are You Experiencing a Gas Line Leak?
When your gas line is leaking it may not be immediately obvious, but it’s important to carefully monitor your gas line for leaks. Natural gas and propane are extremely flammable and can cause explosive damage to your home, your property, and in unfortunate circumstances, even yourself or your family.
How can you tell if you have a gas leak? Here are some telltale signs:
- You smell rotten eggs: Natural gas is odorless, but a sulfur-like smell is added to make it easier to identify.
- You hear hissing sounds: Gas will make a hissing sound as it escapes the pipe, so listen carefully if you suspect a problem.
- Your vegetation is dying: If your grass, shrubs, or garden are dying no matter what you do, your gas line may be to blame.
- Excess condensation on your windows: If there’s more moisture than usual, it can signal an issue with your gas line.
- Health issues: Family members who are suffering from health issues like nausea, dizziness, fatigue, or fainting can be caused by gas leaks.
Do you have hard water at your house? Contact us to schedule water softener installations.